Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Oh Nine!



The clan are all doing great. The King and I have just returned from a super, fantastic, 4-day golf vacation in Deerhurst -- sans kids!! Thanks to Dino Princess's BFF, her mom and aunt who took on the three rugrats again this year for a kiddie vacation. While the kids were on vaca from the 'rents, the 'rents were having fun with Uncle Poop King and his betrothed! Here's a photo of our final round of golf (where the Klassen team allowed Clarke team to win). Rematch . . . summer 2010 in West Virginia! Anyone want three kids for a week??






Coming home was actually quite fun. Baby Blue Eye's kept repeating over and over, "I missed you so much, I love you so much, I just want to hug you so much, I'm so glad you are home". It's nice to be missed and loved!

We spent a day at the beach just before we left for Huntsville. . .aren't we so lucky to live 10 minutes from such a fab hangout??







2 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are such fun beach photos. And you have three hams for the camera.

Anonymous said...

constantly i used to read smaller posts which also clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.


Feel free to visit my blog post; code6studio.com